90 York St, Marylebone
London, England W1H 1QU
Therapy Room Details
- Number of Rooms
- Room Capacity
- The treatment rooms are as a blank canvas for each practitioner to create their own space with towels, blankets and cushions; custom built mood lighting creates a perfect treatment ambience. Each treatment room comply with the local authorities in pr
- Main Features
- suitable for talking therapies, suitable for workshops, treatment table, hypnotherapy chair, massage chair, table & chairs, tea & coffee facilities, receptionist, waiting area, WiFi, parking (on/off street)
- Hours of Operation
- From 10am until 8pm
- Pricing Information
- Fees: Day Rate £120 – Reduced rates available for multiple days taken Adhoc Rate – £20p/h
- Accepted Forms of Payments
- Cash and Card
More About Rooms to Let for Treatment / Massage / Therapy / Consulting Rooms to Let at Emporium Treatment Clinic, Marylebone, London
My name is Angela and I am the owner of the Emporium Treatment Clinic; I am currently looking for highly skilled practitioners to rent available treatment rooms within the clinic.
I have managed the clinic along with being a practising therapist for the past 27 years and am fully aware of the needs a professional practitioner requires. The clinic is truly established in offering skin care, medical aesthetics, figure improvement and massage.
The clinic is set in a Georgian period building over 3 floors, located on a pretty parade of retail shops which is a short walk to several stations: Marylebone, Baker Street, Edgware Road and Marble Arch.
What we offer:
- The treatment rooms are as a blank canvas for each practitioner to create their own space with towels, blankets and cushions; custom built mood lighting creates a perfect treatment ambience.
- Each treatment room comply with the local authorities in providing a sink /water, central heating, electric points, ventilation and lighting (dimmable).
- The rooms are supplied with an electric or folding massage coach, desk and chairs (if required).
- The rental also includes the use of the reception area, waiting areas on the ground floor, mezzanine floor, courtyard, staff/kitchen area and toilet. High speed Wi-Fi. Secure door entry system and CCTV cameras in place.
- Practitioners can be added to the clinic’s Special Treatment License providing their therapy is covered under the current license (most therapies are covered).
- Your own practitioner profile and web link can be added to the Emporium Treatment Clinic website (a new website is currently being designed).
Ideal for an Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, All types of Massage, Beauty Therapist, Consultants, Talking Therapies, Reiki Master, Nutritionist to name a few.
- Category: Talking Therapy
- Type of Hours Commitment: Reserved Hours
: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmMon8:00 am - 9:00 pmTue8:00 am - 9:00 pmWed8:00 am - 9:00 pmThu8:00 am - 9:00 pmFri8:00 am - 9:00 pmSat9:00 am - 6:00 pmSun9:00 am - 6:00 pmOur largest room measures 5.5m by 4.7m. It benefits from two large west facing windows. This room can accommodate around 10 – 12 people and can be used for a wide range of activities including for example: group therapy, workshops or training, meetings and small group physical activities. Flipchart, projector with screen, tables and chairs are available to use in this room. The room can also be cleared for group activities requiring the maximum amount of floor space.
: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmMon8:00 am - 9:00 pmTue8:00 am - 9:00 pmWed8:00 am - 9:00 pmThu8:00 am - 9:00 pmFri9:00 am - 9:00 pmSat9:00 am - 6:00 pmSun9:00 am - 6:00 pmThis room measures 3.9m x 2.2m. It has a large east facing window and provides a cosy space for therapists and clients. The Bluebell room can accommodate 2-3 large chairs and side table or a massage table if required.
: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmMon9:00 am - 8:00 pmTue9:00 am - 8:00 pmWed9:00 am - 8:00 pmThu9:00 am - 8:00 pmFri9:00 am - 8:00 pmSat9:00 am - 8:00 pmSunClosedWe are based in the heart of Fitzrovia, W1 within a few minutes walking distance from Goodge Street station. Our treatment room is on the ground floor with parking outside. An independant private room that is in the perfect location to attract clients and to bring your existing clients. Our space is over 300 sqft and has a seating area with six chairs and an area with three massage tables. A private kitchen and toilet as well as plenty of storage are also within the premises. I require someone who is able to rent our space 4-5 days each week. I am looking for a person or persons who are reliable and trust worthy and are happy to respect the treatment room keeping it immaculate and clean. Hand sanitiser will be availble for use on arrival. We have a regular cleaner who comes every evening day. The space must be kept clean throughout the day and in between clients. All cleaning materials will be provided. All waste must be disposed of at the end of the day. We can also provide the following for a small daily cost:
: ClosedMon7:00 am - 10:00 pmTue7:00 am - 10:00 pmWed7:00 am - 10:00 pmThu7:00 am - 10:00 pmFri7:00 am - 10:00 pmSatClosedSunClosedx2 hairdressing chairs, x1 hair washing basin, x1 pedicure/massage chair, x1 nail bar, x1 reception waiting area, hot/cold running water with sink, powerful LED lighting, fully wipe able surfaces. x2 rooms available Hours of operation: 10am – 7pm £35 per day per area or £1,100 for the entire container for the month. Payment types accepted: cash/card/bank transfer
: 8:00 am - 5:00 pmMon6:00 am - 9:00 pmTue6:00 am - 9:00 pmWed6:00 am - 9:00 pmThu7:00 am - 9:00 pmFri7:00 am - 9:00 pmSat8:00 am - 5:00 pmSun9:00 am - 5:00 pmRoom to rent on casual ,daily or weekly rental. Room includes bed, trolleys and shelving if required. Wifi can be connected to the salons. Reception and kitchen area separate toilets in the building. Onsite parking free.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.