90 York St, Marylebone
London, England W1H 1QU
Therapy Room Details
- Number of Rooms
- Room Capacity
- The treatment rooms are as a blank canvas for each practitioner to create their own space with towels, blankets and cushions; custom built mood lighting creates a perfect treatment ambience. Each treatment room comply with the local authorities in pr
- Main Features
- suitable for talking therapies, suitable for workshops, treatment table, hypnotherapy chair, massage chair, table & chairs, tea & coffee facilities, receptionist, waiting area, WiFi, parking (on/off street)
- Hours of Operation
- From 10am until 8pm
- Pricing Information
- Fees: Day Rate £120 – Reduced rates available for multiple days taken Adhoc Rate – £20p/h
- Accepted Forms of Payments
- Cash and Card
More About Rooms to Let for Treatment / Massage / Therapy / Consulting Rooms to Let at Emporium Treatment Clinic, Marylebone, London
My name is Angela and I am the owner of the Emporium Treatment Clinic; I am currently looking for highly skilled practitioners to rent available treatment rooms within the clinic.
I have managed the clinic along with being a practising therapist for the past 27 years and am fully aware of the needs a professional practitioner requires. The clinic is truly established in offering skin care, medical aesthetics, figure improvement and massage.
The clinic is set in a Georgian period building over 3 floors, located on a pretty parade of retail shops which is a short walk to several stations: Marylebone, Baker Street, Edgware Road and Marble Arch.
What we offer:
- The treatment rooms are as a blank canvas for each practitioner to create their own space with towels, blankets and cushions; custom built mood lighting creates a perfect treatment ambience.
- Each treatment room comply with the local authorities in providing a sink /water, central heating, electric points, ventilation and lighting (dimmable).
- The rooms are supplied with an electric or folding massage coach, desk and chairs (if required).
- The rental also includes the use of the reception area, waiting areas on the ground floor, mezzanine floor, courtyard, staff/kitchen area and toilet. High speed Wi-Fi. Secure door entry system and CCTV cameras in place.
- Practitioners can be added to the clinic’s Special Treatment License providing their therapy is covered under the current license (most therapies are covered).
- Your own practitioner profile and web link can be added to the Emporium Treatment Clinic website (a new website is currently being designed).
Ideal for an Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, All types of Massage, Beauty Therapist, Consultants, Talking Therapies, Reiki Master, Nutritionist to name a few.
- Category: Talking Therapy
- Type of Hours Commitment: Reserved Hours
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.