90 York St, Marylebone
London, England W1H 1QU
Therapy Room Details
- Number of Rooms
- Room Capacity
- The treatment rooms are as a blank canvas for each practitioner to create their own space with towels, blankets and cushions; custom built mood lighting creates a perfect treatment ambience. Each treatment room comply with the local authorities in pr
- Main Features
- suitable for talking therapies, suitable for workshops, treatment table, hypnotherapy chair, massage chair, table & chairs, tea & coffee facilities, receptionist, waiting area, WiFi, parking (on/off street)
- Hours of Operation
- From 10am until 8pm
- Pricing Information
- Fees: Day Rate £120 – Reduced rates available for multiple days taken Adhoc Rate – £20p/h
- Accepted Forms of Payments
- Cash and Card
More About Rooms to Let for Treatment / Massage / Therapy / Consulting Rooms to Let at Emporium Treatment Clinic, Marylebone, London
My name is Angela and I am the owner of the Emporium Treatment Clinic; I am currently looking for highly skilled practitioners to rent available treatment rooms within the clinic.
I have managed the clinic along with being a practising therapist for the past 27 years and am fully aware of the needs a professional practitioner requires. The clinic is truly established in offering skin care, medical aesthetics, figure improvement and massage.
The clinic is set in a Georgian period building over 3 floors, located on a pretty parade of retail shops which is a short walk to several stations: Marylebone, Baker Street, Edgware Road and Marble Arch.
What we offer:
- The treatment rooms are as a blank canvas for each practitioner to create their own space with towels, blankets and cushions; custom built mood lighting creates a perfect treatment ambience.
- Each treatment room comply with the local authorities in providing a sink /water, central heating, electric points, ventilation and lighting (dimmable).
- The rooms are supplied with an electric or folding massage coach, desk and chairs (if required).
- The rental also includes the use of the reception area, waiting areas on the ground floor, mezzanine floor, courtyard, staff/kitchen area and toilet. High speed Wi-Fi. Secure door entry system and CCTV cameras in place.
- Practitioners can be added to the clinic’s Special Treatment License providing their therapy is covered under the current license (most therapies are covered).
- Your own practitioner profile and web link can be added to the Emporium Treatment Clinic website (a new website is currently being designed).
Ideal for an Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, All types of Massage, Beauty Therapist, Consultants, Talking Therapies, Reiki Master, Nutritionist to name a few.
- Category: Talking Therapy
- Type of Hours Commitment: Reserved Hours
: Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hours2 Beautiful contemporary newly furnished Therapy /Wellness / Consulting /Coaching room in Central London. Situated in a well-presented period building, maintained to an outstanding level fitting of a room in Central London within easy access being 2mins from Mansion House tube station, 4 minutes from Bank and St Pauls and a short stroll from Cannon St Rail.. Complimentary FREE therapist profile listing on the website to help grow your business and regular referrals if required. Booking options: Adhoc bookings or Half/Full day rental. From 6am – 2pm or 2pm til 10pm (a few flexible options available) Suitable for all types of Talking Therapy, Coaching and Consulting Quiet room on the 2nd Floor with a beautiful staircase entrance Maintained to a high standard throughout Weekday receptionist 8.30am – 5.30 pm Full 24 hr access – Perfect for early/late client work Dedicated WiFi connection box with own username/password connection Reception waiting room Fully equipped kitchen with a luxury free coffee machine. The room has an individual air-conditioning machine, various light options, and a white noise machine if required. Treatment therapy bed available if required. Small fold away writing Desk and Chair The room is 2 minutes from Situated on a paved walkway square with a beautiful tree setting the building apart from its surroundings, this is an ideal therapy building which is easy to find and accessible from all areas of London. Available immediately on the following days: Mondays until 2pm Wednesdays til 4pm (special rate: £360 per month) Thursdays Fridays: Special rate: £90 per day £390 per month) From December.
Perfect for osteopath or physiotherapist work. Spacious therapy room with hydraulic treatment couch and 2 tub chairs. Access to sink in clinic Parking available for clients Call 01043 249083 or visit http://www.feetbyflo.co.uk or email email@example.com to enquire
: 8:00 am - 9:00 pmMon8:00 am - 9:00 pmTue8:00 am - 9:00 pmWed8:00 am - 9:00 pmThu8:00 am - 9:00 pmFri8:00 am - 9:00 pmSat9:00 am - 6:00 pmSun9:00 am - 6:00 pmOur largest room measures 5.5m by 4.7m. It benefits from two large west facing windows. This room can accommodate around 10 – 12 people and can be used for a wide range of activities including for example: group therapy, workshops or training, meetings and small group physical activities. Flipchart, projector with screen, tables and chairs are available to use in this room. The room can also be cleared for group activities requiring the maximum amount of floor space.
: 8:00 am - 9:00 pmMon8:00 am - 9:00 pmTue8:00 am - 9:00 pmWed8:00 am - 9:00 pmThu8:00 am - 9:00 pmFri9:00 am - 9:00 pmSat9:00 am - 6:00 pmSun9:00 am - 6:00 pmThis room measures 3.9m x 2.2m. It has a large east facing window and provides a cosy space for therapists and clients. The Bluebell room can accommodate 2-3 large chairs and side table or a massage table if required.
: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmMon9:00 am - 8:00 pmTue9:00 am - 8:00 pmWed9:00 am - 8:00 pmThu9:00 am - 8:00 pmFri9:00 am - 8:00 pmSat9:00 am - 8:00 pmSunClosedWe are based in the heart of Fitzrovia, W1 within a few minutes walking distance from Goodge Street station. Our treatment room is on the ground floor with parking outside. An independant private room that is in the perfect location to attract clients and to bring your existing clients. Our space is over 300 sqft and has a seating area with six chairs and an area with three massage tables. A private kitchen and toilet as well as plenty of storage are also within the premises. I require someone who is able to rent our space 4-5 days each week. I am looking for a person or persons who are reliable and trust worthy and are happy to respect the treatment room keeping it immaculate and clean. Hand sanitiser will be availble for use on arrival. We have a regular cleaner who comes every evening day. The space must be kept clean throughout the day and in between clients. All cleaning materials will be provided. All waste must be disposed of at the end of the day. We can also provide the following for a small daily cost:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.