Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
Box Tree Clinic Limited (TherapyRooms.Rent) provides a directory of therapy and treatment rooms for hire/to rent, together with a messaging service, available on or through the TherapyRoom.Rent website – therapyroom.rent (referred to hereafter as “the Service”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”). By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the T&C. In addition, when using particular TherapyRooms.Rent services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all Box Tree Clinic Limited services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of the T&C, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Service.
2. Modifications to this Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
3. Eligibility for Use
TherapyRooms.Rent aims for the Service to be used by therapeutic practitioners and therapy/treatment room providers/managers. Although TherapyRooms.Rent attempts to limit the use of the Service to such individuals or companies, nothing herein shall create any right of action against TherapyRooms.Rent for failing to adequately screen potential users or prevent the use of TherapyRooms.Rent or the Service by users who are not therapeutic practitioners and therapy/treatment room providers/managers.
You understand that all advertisements, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. Likewise, if you request the assistance of TherapyRooms.Rent to post content, or if you imply consent that TherapyRooms.Rent may post content on your behalf, either by written or oral means, or you fail to inform TherapyRooms.Rent that content should be removed, you are responsible for the content.
You waive any and all claims against TherapyRooms.Rent of a right of publicity for your image or likeness throughout the world by posting any information or pictures of yourself on TherapyRooms.Rent You understand that TherapyRooms.Rent does not control, and is not responsible for personal Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
When you post Content to the Service, you authorise and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Content on the Service. By posting Content to any part of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to TherapyRooms.Rent an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Service or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
Furthermore, TherapyRooms.Rent and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of TherapyRooms.Rent. TherapyRooms.Rent makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Following links to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will TherapyRooms.Rent be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
You acknowledge that TherapyRooms.Rent does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that TherapyRooms.Rent shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the T&C or for any other reason.
5. Third Party Content, Sites, and Services
TherapyRooms.Rent and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of TherapyRooms.Rent including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organisations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. We do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of, any Content, the truth or accuracy of the descriptions of any goods or services offered for sale, the right of the sellers to sell or license any such goods or services, or the ability of any buyer to purchase any such goods or services. It is not possible for TherapyRooms.Rent to verify information provided by the advertiser of any therapy or treatment room, or any goods, articles, photographs, videos or other Content posted on therapyrooms.rent. Likewise, it is not possible for TherapyRooms.Rent to verify any information or claims posted by users in messages sent via therapy/treatment room listings/profiles.
6. Notification of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send your notice (“Notice”) to TherapyRooms.Rent agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement:
Please include the following with your Notice to our Agent:
7. Privacy and Information Disclosure
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in sexual activities or exposing sexual organs unfitting for the Service;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that suggests a discriminatory preference based on race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- that violates any laws (including equal opportunities laws), including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement a preference or requirement based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TherapyRooms.Rent employee or agent, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- posted in areas of TherapyRooms.Rent which are not designated for such purposes;
- regarding services other than therapy or treatment rooms to rent or hire, to TherapyRooms.Rent users who have not indicated in writing that it is permissible to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests. This includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as specifically permitted;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any item that is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by TherapyRooms.Rent;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same therapy/treatment room more than once; attempt to gain unauthorised access to TherapyRooms.Rent’ computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or TherapyRooms.Rent;
- or use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Content on TherapyRooms.Rent without such Content being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit Content in bulk, or for automatic submission of Content at regular intervals.
9. Posting Agents
A “Posting Agent” is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on TherapyRooms.Rent’ resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without express permission or license from TherapyRooms.Rent. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission or license from TherapyRooms.Rent.
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to TherapyRooms.Rent’ email addresses or through TherapyRooms.Rent computer systems is expressly prohibited by these T&C. Any unauthorised use of TherapyRooms.Rent’ computer systems is a violation of the T&C and the law. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
You acknowledge that the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the removal of your URL / website addresses / contact details / social media links from your published profile/listing at the discretion of TherapyRooms.Rent You agree that TherapyRooms.Rent has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that TherapyRooms.Rent reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that TherapyRooms.Rent shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
13. Access to the Service
TherapyRooms.Rent grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include: (a) access to the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by TherapyRooms.Rent. A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. “General purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other service that specialises in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as decorative goods or furniture, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services.
15. Proprietary Rights
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of TherapyRooms.Rent. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of TherapyRooms.Rent, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service.
In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold TherapyRooms.Rent, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the T&C, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
Please report any violations of the T&C by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you post a message that (i) impersonates any person or entity; (ii) falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or (iii) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent, you agree to pay TherapyRooms.Rent one thousand pounds sterling (GBP £1,000) for each such message. This provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-deceptive parodies of public figures.
- If TherapyRooms.Rent establishes limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay TherapyRooms.Rent one hundred pounds sterling (GBP £100) for each message posted in excess of such limits or for each day on which you access TherapyRooms.Rent in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.
- If you send unsolicited email advertisements to TherapyRooms.Rent email addresses or through TherapyRooms.Rent computer systems, you agree to pay TherapyRooms.Rent twenty five pounds sterling (GBP £25) for each such email.
- If you post Content in violation of the T&C, other than as described above, you agree to pay TherapyRooms.Rent one hundred pounds sterling (GBP £100) for each item of Content posted. In its sole discretion, TherapyRooms.Rent may elect to issue a warning before assessing damages.
- If you are a Posting Agent that uses the Service in violation of the T&C, in addition to any liquidated damages under clause (d), you agree to pay TherapyRooms.Rent one hundred pounds sterling (GBP £100) for each and every item of Content posted in violation of the T&C. A Posting Agent will also be deemed an agent of the party engaging the Posting Agent to access the Service (the “Principal”), and the Principal (by engaging the Posting Agent in violation of the T&C) agrees to pay TherapyRooms.Rent an additional one hundred pounds sterling (GBP £100) for each item of Content posted by the Posting Agent on behalf of the principal in violation of the T&C.
- If you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of the T&C without TherapyRooms.Rent’ express written permission, you agree to pay TherapyRooms.Rent two thousand pounds sterling (GBP £2,000) for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
TherapyRooms.Rent offers a variety of therapy and treatment rooms as a convenience to its participating professionals and persons (the “practitioners”) interested in hiring or renting a therapy/treatment room to use these therapy/treatment rooms (“Services”) or to receive information about such Services. As a condition to your use of the therapy/treatment rooms and as material inducement on the part of TherapyRooms.Rent and its Affiliates to offer the therapy/treatment rooms, you expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- Use of the therapy/treatment rooms are at your sole risk.
- TherapyRooms.Rent and its Affiliates expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied arising out of or relating to:
- the therapy/treatment rooms, and the use of them;
- the therapy/treatment room owners or managers, or its agents, employees or affiliates;
- any acts, negligence, breach of contract or other conduct engaged in by you or by any agents, vendors, consultants and the like;
- any other matter relating to the therapy/treatment rooms;
- In no event will TherapyRooms.Rent liability to you for any reason whatsoever exceed in the aggregate the sum of GBP £25.
- TherapyRooms.Rent and its Affiliates do not provide, nor will they provide, any service to or for you, nor is TherapyRooms.Rent and its Affiliates a party to any agreement which you may enter into with a therapy/treatment room, and/or the therapy/treatment room owner, manager, agent, employee or affiliates. If you engage the services of any of these, all arrangements in such regard are solely between you and the concerned individual(s).
For therapy/treatment room providers, managers, agents, employees and affiliates:
TherapyRooms.Rent, its Officers, Directors, Members and Employees, as well as TherapyRooms.Rent’ Affiliates, shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages or other losses resulting from or relating in any manner to:
- the use of your facility/facilities by anybody, including those who found your therapy/treatment rooms through TherapyRooms.Rent;
- any acts, negligence, breach of contract or other conduct engaged in by you (or any of the therapy/treatment room owners, managers, agents, employees and affiliates) or by any Consumer, or any of the Consumer’s agents, vendors, consultants and the like;
- any other matter relating to the therapy/treatment rooms.
- In no event will TherapyRooms.Rent’ liability to you for any reason whatsoever exceed in the aggregate the sum of GBP £25.
- TherapyRooms.Rent and its Affiliates are not a party to any agreement which you may enter into with a Consumer. If you are engaged by a Consumer, all arrangements in such regard are solely between you and the concerned Consumer.
If any of the above Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Questions about our services programs may be directed to: email@example.com. TherapyRooms.Rent its Officers, Directors, Members and Employees, as well as TherapyRooms.Rent Affiliates, shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages or other losses resulting from or relating in any manner to:
- your use of TherapyRooms.Rent, the Service or the TherapyRooms.Rent website (therapyroom.rent);
- your dealings with any individual(s), including but not limited to those who have found you and/or your therapy/treatment room, or communicated with you, through TherapyRooms.Rent and its website (therapyroom.rent);
- the use of your therapy/treatment room(s).
- Parties: This “Agreement” between “I” or “me” or the “Company” and TherapyRooms.Rent (“TherapyRooms.Rent”, together with me, “we” or the “parties”) governs the relationship between the parties. The parties agree to conduct this transaction and permit the creation of this Agreement by electronic means.
- Content: I hereby license to TherapyRooms.Rent the use of the images (including therapy/treatment room photos, etc.) and related data, such as and including pricing, that I provide or have placed on my website (such images, related data, the “Content”) for display on TherapyRooms.Rent and “Affiliated Sites,” including related websites, social media websites, picture hosting websites, and all other website TherapyRooms.Rent at its sole discretion believes will provide beneficial exposure to me, and for use in emails, quote requests and promotional materials. I may make suggestions for the best way to showcase my therapy/treatment room or display the Content at any time, but TherapyRooms.Rent retains full discretion regarding what Content (if any) to display, how, and where. I represent and warrant that I have obtained all rights in the Content necessary for TherapyRooms.Rent to exercise the rights granted hereunder, that the Content is accurate and representative of my products, and that I will update my TherapyRooms.Rent account with any updates to the Content necessary to keep such Content accurate and representative of my products. TherapyRooms.Rent and Affiliated Sites are not responsible for any damages associated with the Content or its interpretation.
- Fees: Membership: Price as stated on TherapyRooms.Rent at the time of purchase of the membership. Price remains locked in as long as membership is kept current. All payments are paid upfront at the beginning of the 30 day billing cycle. All 6-monthly payments are paid upfront at the beginning of the 6 month billing cycle All yearly payments are paid upfront at the beginning of the 365 day billing cycle. Payments are automatically deducted from the account on file each billing cycle, unless I cancel my account.
- Length of Contract: This Agreement is valid up to and until I cancel my account. After cancelling my subscription, I agree to allow TherapyRooms.Rent to continue displaying my listing, together with all of its content.
- Billing: In the event that a payment is due on my Membership, but my credit card on file in no longer valid or active, TherapyRooms.Rent may attempt to contact me to determine updated account information. TherapyRooms.Rent will wait thirty (30) days before canceling my membership.
- Termination: I may request termination of my contract at any time. Termination will take effect upon the end of the last day of my billing cycle. TherapyRooms.Rent may terminate this agreement at will. In the event that TherapyRooms.Rent terminates this agreement early, and I am not in violation of any term of this Agreement, I will receive a prorated reimbursement for the portion of the billing cycle remaining.
24. Company Information
TherapyRooms.Rent is a trading name of Box Tree Clinic Limited, company registration number 10087376 and VAT number GB 270435027. Box Tree Clinic Limited registered office address is 24 Manor House, London, NW1 5NP. Please forward any correspondence electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of Agreement.
Last modified 21st May 2018