No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- : 8:00 am - 10:00 pmMon8:00 am - 10:00 pmTue8:00 am - 10:00 pmWed8:00 am - 10:00 pmThu8:00 am - 10:00 pmFri8:00 am - 10:00 pmSat8:00 am - 5:00 pmSun8:00 am - 5:00 pmFull-Service Clinic Membership – Harley Street, Central London W1 Fourth floor room with 1 large South Facing window, leather sofa and chair, antique desk, high-speed internet, phone link to reception and more. This room is accessible via a lift to the fourth floor. Beautiful period building in the Harley Street district Fully serviced building with friendly and helpful reception staff, internet, large kitchen with seating areas, smaller second kitchen, bathrooms, and more Promote your practice and increase your reputation both through our website and on your own website by listing yourself as a member of our Central London clinic Book online through our website! *** Suitable for talk therapists including psychotherapists, counsellors, psychologists, coaches, nutritionists, and more.
- Are you looking for a welcoming, elegant consulting/therapy room? We have two large, tastefully decorated, professional rooms available at 14 Queen Square; a prestigious, central location in the heart of Georgian Bath. Queen’s square is a 15 minute walk to Bath Spa station, and benefits from the nearby Charlotte Street car park. We are a small health care clinic specialising in trauma resolution and osteopathy and we are looking for established therapists/practitioners in any appropriate disciplines to join our friendly team. There is a receptionist during office hours Monday to Thursday, and space is currently available Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Our rooms are set up as a consulting/therapy room (seating, desk, adjustable treatment couch, storage) available to therapists who may want to commit to a whole day or a half-day per week, or more.
- An excellent consulting room and a rare opportunity to rent at a reputable location in Harley Street. The room has a very useful size of 160 square feet with a professional, relaxed and modern feel, which would be perfect for therapy, counselling or life coaching. The room is now available for as little as £65 pw. More details – The room locates in a very quiet part of the building, It gets good light through a beautiful window. It has curtains, flexible lighting, equipped with one leather reclining chair and footstools, side table, office desk and chairs, filing cabinet and bookcases, medical bed. It’s a great space at a great address. Clients and therapists love this room. There are client toilets and kitchen nearby, There is a full reception service available (to receive clients and notify you of their arrival) during weekday office hours. This is included in the room cost. Outside office hours there is an entry-phone system. The room is at No 7 Harley Street, a great address in London’s renowned medical district. And it’s very easy for clients to get to because it’s just behind Oxford Street in the heart of London. There is a discount if more than one day per week is taken: Weekdays £100 a day = £400 a month — STILL AVAILABLE Saturday £75 a day = £300 a month — STILL AVAILABLE Sunday £65 a day = £260 a month — STILL AVAILABLE All Weekend = £480 a month — STILL AVAILABLE If you think this is what you have been looking for call or email us today.
- Consulting rooms to rent in Fulham & Chelsea West London Therapy Chelsea consulting rooms are located on the King’s Road in Chelsea, SW10. The practice has its own private, secluded entrance to ensure maximum privacy, peace and calm. It is a wonderful location to work from and is an excellent catchment area for all the surrounding postcodes in the affluent area of South West London. Growing your practice and connections with a flexible agreement. Establishing and growing your private practice can be a daunting prospect, but working and connecting with other therapists at WLT really helps you feel supported and part of something. In addition, many therapists refer clients to one another. WLT is a professional, well run well practice and with a limited number of therapists working from the space it means you can find a room when you need it. Practitioners work at West London Therapy under a licensed agreement to a minimum of 6 hours weekly or more, but I offer a little flexibility for therapists for the first few months, based on the right credentials and a good match. The best thing to do is call me on ****** for a brief chat. West London Therapy Fulham consulting rooms are located off the Fulham road in SW6, in a quiet and peaceful mews. Therapy rooms are available for hire in Chelsea and Fulham by fully trained and qualified therapists for individual, couple or group therapy, as well as for group supervision or small workshops. The feedback from clients and counsellors regarding WLT is extremely positive. If you are committed to providing Counselling or Psychotherapy in a safe, confidential and calm environment, WLT is just the right space for you. There will be a limited number of highly trained professional therapists working from the rooms at any one time, therefore giving you an opportunity to grow your practice and benefit from the strong links forged with other therapists and counsellor
- The room is located in a very busy Cosmetic Aesthetic Clinic, in Covent Garden Central London. The room is available every two Tuesday and two Saturday per month. The room is equipped with : Treatment Bed Aircondition Medical Fridge Client Reception Front of house Reception