We have put together a list of frequently asked questions for Practitioners and Room Provides about our service. There is also an additional section the provides some advice on creating a listing on our website. Happy Posting and Searching!!!
Use our advanced search and multi-media listings to find your next therapy room.
We are a new website and are building a list of room providers’ listings. You should select us because:
- We are free for you to use
- Our listings provide information about availability, features, and pricing that allow you to focus your search on real opportunities and not on endless emails to unsuitable opportunities
- Our listings can include advanced multi-media features such as high quality pictures, video, and 360 degree tours of the rooms. This allows you to reduce the number of visits before you select your room in which to practice
- If you love a room but it is not currently available, favourite the room and come back to check on current availability!
You can contact the room provider for free by selecting the ‘Send Enquiry’ link or send the room listing to a friend by selecting the ‘Send to Friend’ link on the room listing page.
If you are logged in as a registered practitioner you can create a shortlist of room providers and utilise our direct messaging system to make enquiries.
When you visit our website we will automatically find room listings that are near you. You can search for a room that meets your needs in the following ways:
- Room Category: You can search for the type of room that you need. For example, a room suitable for talk therapy or beauty treatments.
- Hours Commitment: You can search on if the room has a reserved hours commitment or if it is available on an ad hoc basis
- Availability: You can find a room that is available on Wednesday afternoons or any other time of the week
- Price: You can search in the price range that you are willing to pay
- Features: You can search for room and building features that you need
- Room Capacity: The number of people that the room can comfortably seat
A registered practitioner has additional features available to them through the secure area of our website. Currently, this includes:
- Profile: an online profile that allows you to include information about your work and the type of room you are looking for
- Messages: a secure messaging system that allows you to send secure messages to room providers through therapyroom.rent. This protects your contact information by managing access to it in one place
- My Contacts: create a shortlist of room providers that you are interested in
- My Favourites: create a list of favourite therapy rooms that you are interested in. This allows you to check your favourite rooms availability in case it changes to what you need
- Room Reviews: manage your online therapy room reviews to provide feedback to room providers about the room
- Account Settings: manage your account with us. This includes the option to delete your account and to export the information that we hold about you on our platform